Montgomery Moms in Cincinnati is a dynamic group of mothers who come together to offer support, socialize, and create lasting friendships. From our monthly evening meetings to organized children's activities to social events and couples outings, we provide enrichment in the lives of moms, kids, and families. We currently serve more than 80 families in the Sycamore School District area and would love to have you join in the fun!
Membership is open to any and all families residing in the Sycamore School District area (Montgomery, Blue Ash, Symmes Township) and/or in zip codes 45242, 45249 or 45241. MMOMS members have children ranging from infants to school-age, and MMOMS may work full-time, part-time, or stay at home. MMOMS' children may attend public, private, or homeschool.
Feel free to attend any of our events and check us out! You may join our group at any point during the year. We ask that after participating in two events (or attending two meetings), you complete a membership form and submit your dues.
- President: Maria Wysong
- Co-Vice Presidents: Monica Schuler & Kristy Keyes
- Treasurer/Corresponding Secretary: Becky Gohr
- Recording Secretary: Sarah Knapschaefer
- Children's Activities: Michelle Breen, Dena Clark & Ashley Gratsch
- Moms Night Out: Kristine Kahl & Becky Gohr
- Website: Mel Reynolds
- Outreach & Community Engagement: Anne Cooper
- Meeting Coordinators: Michelle Martin (Lodge) & Leah Vasiliadis (alternate locations)
- Hospitality: Michelle Martin
- Newsletter: Rachel Goodson
- Playgroup Coordinator: Teresa Morris
- Advertising: Ashley Gratsch
Copyright Montgomery Moms. All rights reserved.