Copyright Montgomery Moms. All rights reserved.
- President & New Member Coordinator: Maria Wysong
- Co-Vice Presidents: Lauren Enginger & Jen Griffin
- Treasurer/Corresponding Secretary: Becky Gohr
- Recording Secretary: Christina Reinderman
- Children's Activities: Lynsey Fogle & Lisa Lynn
- Moms Night Out: Amy Mihin
- Website: Leah Vasiliadis
- Outreach & Community Engagement: Anne Cooper
- Meeting Coordinator: Jill Aug
- Hospitality: Jill Aug
- Newsletter: Christina Reinerman
- Playgroup Coordinator: Teresa Morris
- Advertising: Ashley Gratsch
- Book Club: Jenni Giesler
Montgomery Moms in Cincinnati is a dynamic group of mothers who come together to offer support, socialize, and create lasting friendships. From our monthly evening meetings to organized children's activities to social events and couples outings, we provide enrichment in the lives of moms, kids, and families. We currently serve more than 60 families in the Sycamore School District area and would love to have you join in the fun!
We welcome all moms who reside in the Sycamore School District area (Montgomery, Blue Ash, Symmes Township) and/or zip codes 45242, 45249, 45236, 45140 and 45241. MMOMS members have children ranging from infants to school-age, and MMOMS may work full-time, part-time, or stay at home. MMOMS' children may attend public, private, or homeschool.
Feel free to attend any of our events and check us out! You may join our group at any point during the year. We ask that after participating in two events (or attending two meetings), you complete a membership form and submit your dues.